One Bad Cookie

Musings of a Girl Gamer & Sometimes Writer

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is really just a load of crap. However, I made this card for my beloved last year and before I send it to the recycling bin, I thought I'd scan it and post it here (since I treat this blog like a scrapbook and can't be arsed to stick the real thing into the large pile of scrapbooks I've already managed to accumulate). I know there are an excessive number of dodgy images on the card, implying blood loss, rampaging bulls and splattered roses. This was not an attempt to venemously portray my loathing of ficticious excuses to send silly cards, inspired by questionable saints...oh no....it does have some relevance. You see, I planned to take my lover to a production of Bizet's Carmen at the Royal Albert Hall...however...in true 'me style' I fucked everything up and ended up going alone instead. I had a private box to myself and a bottle of wine to boot...so by the end of the performance I was lonely and singing along to Toreador-
la-la-la-la (since the only word I knew in the song was Toreador *blushes in shame*). Mmm *tries to remember why she posted this stupid card anyway*. Well, my lover forgave me for being a complete twat and is still with me... so I guess the card has a happy memory after all.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Hypnerotomachia said...

The fault was all mine, beautiful. Your sensitivity and thoughtfulness were wasted on this ungrateful, cultureless wretch.

5:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home