The Devil Makes Work For Idlehands ^^
Once again I'm writing about World of Warcraft...but this is short dedication to my good friend Idlehand...whose real identity shall remain a mystery. Well, yesterday I snuck out of my guild...yes...the one I had been apart of for all of one day...needless to say, I did not feel that warm fuzzy feeling with them...and so...like Han Solo without his Wookie...I was completely and utterly alone. Alone in a world of elite quests and dangerous dungeons, vulnerable to Horde and enemies alike...in short...a sitting duck. A sitting duck with "I want my mommy" written on my forhead.
Then the phone rang. 'Who could that be at this late hour?' I thought (contemplating the omen much like Edgar Allen Poe did the Raven above his door)...but no...it wasn't a prank phonecall...and it wasnt a tele-marketer...it was Chris...whoops...gave his name away. I had been saved...I wasn't going to die a rather humiliating death at the hands of some petty little Horde bastard...oh no...I had a high lvl friend...who was also guild-less and he was gonna help me^^
Anyway, so Idlehand and I decided to quest together...and it was fan-freakin-tastic...enemies fell down at our feet...monsters recoiled in fear...invisible rogues made themselves even more invisible...and basically I levelled twelve bars in about an hour and a half...which, for those of you who don't play WoW, is a lot! Not only were we elfin rockstars...but we matched...probably to Chris's horror...and now we are looking for equally calm, cool, darn sexy people to join our guild Look To Windward - which is a pretty deep name for a guild of elves...for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about...get reading...and discover the joy of intertextuality ^^. If I'm being arrogant...forgive me...just go read some Iain M Banks:
http://www.iainbanks.net/index.htm
Anyhow...so what if we still haven't signed enough people to start an actual guild just yet...we have the name...and we have the threads...it's just a matter of time right? Lol
And for the road, here's another link about Iain M Banks:
"Iain Banks writes books about sex and drugs. Iain M Banks is a sci-fi nerd. Are they by any chance related?" 1997


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home