hibernating
I seem to be in a temporary state of writing hibernation. Somehow my thoughts will not be penned. Instead they seem to flit passed me, unwilling to see themeselves in type. I've done a lot of travelling lately, but still nothing seems to come to mind to write about. I have an idea for two new short stories 'The Golden Gun' & 'Lucie in Pearls' but that's about it. The first is inspired by my dad's wild days growing up in South London, during the fad of mods & rockers - the second by my gorgeous Louise Dear painting of the same title. Hopefully they will be ready soon...sigh...but there's a flat to clean before then. I've been doodling with digital cameras - my page boy haircut sucks at the moment and I'm desperately trying to grow it again...but alas...it just remains messy and unkempt; a shakespearean extra with severe stagefright. I thought I would let it grow...to see if I had any grey streaks...but it just begs to be ruffled and dyed.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home